About Me

Hi, My name is Kendra and I am just an ordinary young woman whose life has been completly changed by an extraordinary God. I just started this blog to share some of the things God has given me. I will try to update as much as my schedule allows. My prayer is that through this blog you will allow Jesus Christ to inspire you,encourage you and transform your life. Sealed with Love, Kendra

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Program For Teen Ladies! :)

BREAKING THE CYCLE

Christian based group for teen ladies ages 12 and up

SATURDAY APRIL 16TH
NOON -3:00p 2717 West 12TH ST. LITTLE ROCK AR 72205

Topic: Loving Yourself; Mind, Body and Soul

Guest Speaker

KENDRA GLASPER


WRITER OF CHRISTIAN WEB BLOG: http://www.ylforchrist-kendra.blogspot.com/

Lunch will be served

Chairman: Yolanda Burdette-Newman
Program Coordinator: Dee Foy
Coordinator: JD Holloman

No comments:

Post a Comment