About Me

Hi, My name is Kendra and I am just an ordinary young woman whose life has been completly changed by an extraordinary God. I just started this blog to share some of the things God has given me. I will try to update as much as my schedule allows. My prayer is that through this blog you will allow Jesus Christ to inspire you,encourage you and transform your life. Sealed with Love, Kendra

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Are you Serious?

"And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."
 
First, I would like to apologize because I know it has been a while since I posted a blog. School has started again and life has been pretty busy. I thank each and everyone of you who read my blog. I love you with the love of Christ.
 
 
In this blog post I would like to share a video with you guys that I watched. This video brought tears to my eyes and really made me examine my walk with Christ.
 
We can look at our world and see that we are living in the end times, we may not know the day or hour,but, the signs of God's return is evident everywhere. This is the time for us to look at our lives and strive to be where we need to be in Christ. I think it is important for us to continually do a self-check of where we are in our relationship with God. The time has come for us to be serious about God and about doing what He has called and purposed us to do. It is time for us to think about our eternal life and be ready to see our King.
 
This video is not meant to scare you but to propel you into a deeper relationship with Christ. Be Prepared:Only watch this video if you are ready to examine your life.

If after watching this video you feel guilty or convicted, just confess whatever sin is in your life, repent and give your life to God. As long as your heart is still beating, you still have time. God loves you and wants you to give your all to Him.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

I love you and God loves you,
Kendra G

No comments:

Post a Comment